Terms & Conditions
By continuing to browse that-canvas-shop.co.uk website and place an order with That Copy Shop Ltd, you agree to comply to the following terms and conditions of use.
That Copy Shop Ltd may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2017.
1. We do not store credit card details on our website nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
2. All orders need to be paid for in advance via the shopping cart using your debit card, credit card or Paypal.
The copyright in all material on this website belongs to That Copy Shop Ltd. Information accessed on this website is protected under copyright law. You may not copy, re-publish or re-distribute the information contained on the website for commercial purposes or gain except with the express agreement of That Copy Shop Ltd.
We cannot be held responsible for copyright infringements which transpire as a result of any images you upload to that-canvas-shop.co.uk. When you supply us with your image or photo you thereby agree that you own the copyright or licence to that image. If you do not own the image you must have written permission from the image’s owner to use it before you upload it to that-canvas-shop.co.uk.
Quality of Images
We always strive to create quality print work but the final product is only as good as the image you upload – we can only print what you supply us. If it is poor quality, low resolution or unsuitable for the size of canvas you wish to order – we cannot be responsible. Please ensure colours, sizes and cropping areas are correct before you place your order.
Right to Refuse Artwork
We won’t print images which are extremely poor quality. Nor will we print images which are considered pornographic, immoral, feature illegal materials or are racially discriminating.
The Completed Work
Occasionally colour disparities occur between what is seen on a computer’s monitor and what is printed, due to system differences. Unfortunately, these technical discrepancies are out of our control and we cannot therefore be held liable.
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of Products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order. We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
1. for any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption; or
2. for any indirect, special or consequential loss damage, damage to property, costs or other claims, howsoever caused or arising.
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, That Copy Shop Ltd will not have liability to you or any other person in respect of User Content. We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control. The provisions of this Clause shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
A. Indemnity Clause
1. You the Customer by uploading your image to our site and placing and order with us, hereby indemnifies That Copy Shop Ltd and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (including their respective agents, directors, employees, officers, shareholders, subcontractors, successors and assigns) against all liabilities, claims, losses and damages of any nature, including, but not limited to, all expenses (including legal fees), costs, and judgments for property damage or injury to or death of any person and any other direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, economic or statutory civil damages, any of which arise out of or are in any way related to the provision of the Parts or other services pursuant to this Agreement.
2. Notwithstanding the generality of point 1-Indemnity, the indemnity set out in that point shall specifically include (but not limited by) the use, operation, repair, maintenance, or disposition of goods provided under the Agreement, whether or not arising from breach of contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence). Provided that nothing in this clause shall require the Customer to indemnify That Copy Shop Ltd for claims or liabilities arising from the wilful misconduct of That Copy Shop Ltd.
3. The Customer shall carry and maintain such insurance in full force and effect and in types and amounts as would be carried by prudent companies engaged in the Customer’s industry. All claims for damages to the Customers property should be made to the customers insurance company.
B. We will not be liable if the Website is unavailable at any time.
C. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so.
D. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless That Copy Shop Ltd, its affiliates and its and their respective owners, investors, contractors, officers, directors, members, managers, partners, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, customers, employees, agents, third-party advertisers, technology providers and service providers from and against any loss, damage, cost, or liability (including, reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from or relating in any way to a third-party claim, demand, action or proceeding that arises out of this Agreement or the Site, including but not limited to in relation to: (a) your use, non-use or misuse of, or connection to the Site, the Services and any Content (including without limitation your Content and any third party Content) forming part of the Site.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Our websites may automatically collect information from your computer using cookies which provide us with limited personal information. We will use this data primarily:
1. For security
2. To enhance and personalise aspects of our service
3. To show that you have read any relevant legal information
4. To analyse how our site is used.
Most web browsers allow control of most cookies through the browser settings. If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent for cookie usage then please delete the cookies generated by our websites from your browser. Please note that deleting any of these cookies may result in you not being able to enter or use all of the features of our websites.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Standard Delivery and Express Delivery
Our Standard Delivery is completely free no matter how many products you order. Standard delivery is within 3 to 5 working days after we have received payment.
If you require your item sooner, please contact us and we’ll be happy to arrange Express Delivery for a small additional charge.
While we estimate your canvas will reach you in 3 to 5 working days using Standard Delivery, local disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances which we cannot be responsible for could delay its arrival. We also cannot be held liable for orders which have been lost or damaged unless you bring it to the courier’s attention. We therefore ask that before you sign for your delivery you ensure your package has arrived in perfect condition.
Loss or Damage
That Copy Shop Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to your product during transport beyond the value of the invoice and what you have paid us. Damages to your canvas or your property once your parcel is opened are not the responsibility of That Copy Shop Ltd. We photograph all packages and contents due for delivery before dispatch as evidence of our care.
While we hope you are pleased with your product please make sure you tell us about any problems with the artwork to us within 24 hours of receiving your order.